i have a major release for you all!
ALSA playback is finally implemented and i fixed the thread signals for linux to match windows SetEvent() and WaitFor*Object().
Thanks Mārtiņš Možeiko for helping me out on this one!
Also i added a fallback in the GLX context creation to use glXCreateContext when GLX < 1.3 (Untested).
Documentations are updated and release is tagged.
Here is the full changelog:
## v0.7.5.0 beta:
- Changed: Updated documentations
- Changed: Small refactoring of the internal audio system
- Changed: Renamed fplMutexCreate to fplMutexInit + signature change (Returns bool, Mutex pointer argument)
- Changed: Renamed fplSignalCreate to fplSignalInit + signature change (Returns bool, Signal pointer argument)
- Changed: Removed mutex parameter from SignalWaitFor*
- Changed: [GLX] Use glXCreateContext with visual info caching for GLX < 1.3 and glXCreateNewContext for GLX >= 1.3
- Changed: [POSIX] All FPL__POSIX_GET_FUNCTION_ADDRESS_BREAK are wrapped around a do-while loop so it can "break" properly.
- Removed: [POSIX] All signal functions removed
- New: [ALSA] Added rudimentary ALSA playback support
- New: [Linux] Implemented signal functions using eventfd